“They were extremely patient, knowledgeable, professional and responsive, and I applaud them for their fine work. I congratulate Vision for employing such fine and technically proficient customer support staff.”
“Our upgrade to Vision 8 went extremely well. Every step of the process from the configuration call to the webinar training and finally the on-site training with Matt Burke was very helpful. I am very happy with the whole process, and honestly can’t think of one thing that Vision could have done better!”
Why So Many Counties Choose Vision:
Unparalleled CAMA Software
Backed by the Industry’s Best Support with 99% of Calls Answered Live
Designed by Appraisers:
Completely customizable user panels
Supports multiple approaches to value
Sophisticated analytical tools
Customizable Property Record Cards
All fields available for ad hoc reporting
Market’s Largest Customer Support Team:
- Used by jurisdictions from under 300 parcels to over 1 million parcels
- Accurate and fast implementations
- Convert to fully functioning sketches, not just pictures of sketches
DESIGNED BY APPRAISERS
Vision CAMA platform is designed by appraisers, for appraisers.
Assessors and appraisers on our Customer Advisory Board custom-built Vision CAMA to meet the needs of the assessing community.
Work the way you want with tremendous customization and flexibility:
- Add, edit, hide, or relabel any field
- Select the features that meet your needs using the admin module
- Built-in Property Record Card editor
- Robust permissioning & security
INTUITIVE AND EASY TO USE
Every feature was hand-selected and designed for ease-of-use, including:
- Easy-access parcel header
- Intuitive user interface
- “Create-your-own” dashboards
- Full self-service help portal
- The industry’s best support team
Industry's Best Sketch Program
Vision Sketch is specially tailored to reduce the time burden on assessors and improve valuation accuracy:
- See impact on value as you sketch
- Easily flip and rotate sketches
- Seamlessly split and convert shapes
- Quickly add points and modify lines
- Dozens of built-in time savers like bay window stamps and labeling shortcuts
- Export to multiple format types
Unmatched Appraisal Expertise
Specializing in Appraisal Processes:
Complete Over 125 Appraisal Projects Each Year
Certified in CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, VA, PA, OH and VT
Understanding of Special State Laws and Programs
Smart and Informative Public Relations Programs
A Trusted Team:
- Dedicated Project Manager for Each Project
Years of Proven Mass Appraisal Experience
A highly skilled, knowledgeable team of appraisal professionals
177 of Vision’s 300 Employees are dedicated appraisal team members
Vision staff are power-users of Vision CAMA, eliminating costly mistakes
177 of Vision's 300 employees are dedicated Appraisal team members
Vision Web Portal
Increase taxpayer transparency by sharing your CAMA and GIS data with taxpayers online.
Many of our communities opt to use this feature to improve communication with the public and reduce the time burden of fielding inquiries within the office. This feature has become especially popular after the COVID-19 pandemic, as it enables communities to stay connected to taxpayers while reducing in-office foot traffic.
It is also especially popular for communicating changes to values affiliated with a reassessment process. In fact, many Vision communities’ change of value notices will direct taxpayers to the Vision Web Portal for further information.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR PUBLIC DATA
The Vision Web Portal offers the CAMA administrator the utmost flexibility to control what data appears publicly (ownership information, sales information, construction details, sketches, photos and more).
UPDATE YOUR DATA AUTOMATICALLY
The Vision Web Portal comes with an automated data loader, enabling each Community to set up its preferred cadence for data updates: “set it and forget it!”
HIDE SENSITIVE TAXPAYER DATA
Vision CAMA is fully configurable to suppress sensitive or non-disclosure taxpayer records from the public portal. A common example is suppressing the personal information of law enforcement.
LOG-IN AND PAYWALL OPTIONS
Your community can determine whether citizens are able to access the page publicly or whether a log-in is required (with an optional paywall for generating revenue for your community). 95% of our communities include free access to the portal, but some states do generate revenue by charging for access.
Vision Analytics Dashboards
Providing forward-thinking leaders with the ability to examine and evaluate their office at every level and from multiple perspectives – in minutes – not days or weeks.
In this digital world, every leader has to respond to changes and make decisions faster. Vision Analytics delivers that capability by presenting graphical representations of your critical data in the form of executive dashboards.
These dashboards present the measurements of productivity and performance across your office at a glance, including year-over-year analysis of real-time data. This data empowers your team with actionable intelligence.
- Quickly field questions from the media or other entities, such as, median residential sale prices within a neighborhood, city, or specific area, with year over year or historical trending
- Make better informed decisions by using Vision Analytics to see timelines for projects and throttle your resources accordingly
- Has the ability to track exemption applications and amounts by jurisdiction, quickly inform a jurisdiction as to how their roll is impacted by an increase in exemptions within an area.
- Provides sales ratio trendlines and median sale price by neighborhood, along with COD an PRD.
- Conduct historical point-in-time analysis within your data
Examine trends with data on demand.
- View your COD and PRD in real-time, by neighborhood and stratum to highlight trends
- Spot patterns and outliers quickly and efficiently
- Display data points by use-type and style descriptions
- Distinguish easily between data sets with thematic mapping
- Support effective and quick-thinking leaders
- Enhance visibility of overall goals and deadlines, ensuring understanding of individual roles