Welcome to the VALA
2021 Annual Conference!
8:30 am - Check in, Verify Connected to Meeting
9:00 am - Meeting Called to Order - Discussion of Business
- Treasurer Report – Lisa Truchon
- Auditor Report – Pat McNall
- President Report – Lisa Wright
Statistical Reports of the Committees for 2020-2021
- Annual Conference – Phyllis Hayward, Lisa Wright
- Education – Elizabeth Curran
- Legislative – Walter Hastings, Lisa Wright
- Membership – Val Almosnino
9:15 am - Announce County Delegates
9:20 am - Announce 2021-2022 Officers
9:30 am - Any New Business, Member Concerns for the Coming Year
9:40 am - Presentations
PVR – Presentation of New Designations
9:50 am - Short Break
10:00am - Guest Speakers: David Fox and Chaveli Miles, VCGI
The good, the bad, and the missing.
Vermont’s Parcel data and the role of Listers in improving data quality.
11:00 am - Short Break
11:10-12:30 pm - Brown Bag Series - Presentations by our Sponsors
12:45-1:30 pm - Axiomatic and VT-PIE Questions and Answers
1:45-2:15 pm - Promoting the Assessment Profession to Younger Generations
2:20 pm - Short Break
2:45-3:30 pm - Lister Forum and Door Prize Drawing
3:30pm - Adjournment
Have a great year and be well!